Opened in Spring 2010, Huxlow Science College has a contemporary, state-of-the-art Applied Learning and Vocational Centre.
|Huxlow's Applied Learning Centre: "Bringing learning to life"|
The Huxlow Applied Learning Centre offers:
- A dedicated teaching environment for Health and Social Care qualifications
- Two multi-purpose teaching rooms that can be opened to form a larger lecture space.
- A state-of-the-art Science Laboratory
- External horticultural facilities, a community wildlife garden and landscaped surroundings
- ICT connectivity throughout.
- A comfortable Conference / Meeting Room facility.
- Reception and administration facilities.
- Fully accessible toilets.
This flexible space allows learners to enjoy a purpose built teaching environment that has been created specifically around the qualifications taught here.